CBD DISRUPTING THE SKINCARE INDUSTRY:
As more people are turning to a natural and holistic way to look after themselves and away from big pharmaceuticals, CBD is slowly being de-stigmatised and separated from it's counter THC. Rising as a new hero in healing and health.
CBD is similar to something our bodies produce naturally, called Anandamide which is known as the “happy molecule”. Using CBD on our skin supports and increases the production of Anandamide in our bodies, boosting our feelings of happiness and creating CBD’s reputation for long lasting health benefits.
AND WHAT CBD IS NOT
We want to firmly rule out the idea that CBD is a drug; CBD may come from the same plant as THC, but it is different in every way. While THC is the narcotic chemical compound found in the cannabis plant, CBD is not psychoactive meaning it cannot make someone high and will not show in a drug test, the same way Chamomile wouldn’t. We view herbs such as peppermint, chamomile and ginger as nourishing, however CBD is yet to be seen as part of this familiar group, even though it should be.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING CBD:
The potential benefits of CBD are unfounded not only for physical health but also for mental health.
Here are our top 5 health and wellness benefits of CBD:
1. CBD is known to help regulate critical functions such as mood, pain, sensation, sleep and appetite through its natural antioxidants and ability to nullify toxins.
2. As a powerful natural pain and tension reliever, it promotes highly calming properties for skin conditions and mental anxieties.
3. CBD possess strong anti-inflammatory qualities and is ideal for sensitised or irritable skin, reducing redness and dryness.
4. CBD holds needed nutrients such as vitamin A, D and E, which are known to hydrate and protect the body and skin.
5. CBD helps balance the body in a way that you feel replenished and in control of your health.
WHY CBD IS GOOD TO USE FOR YOUR SKIN:
Our skin is the body’s largest organ, with the highest number of cannabinoid receptors,
which is why our skin responds so well to CBD. Creams, lotions, salves and sprays all can be used for localised use, while drops can be used for more general use. The anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant qualities mean that CBD is generally tolerable for all skin types, making it more accessible and inclusive, unlike so many existing products and ingredients used by the skincare industry.
CBD is literally redefining what is means to look after yourself and at Unlike we firmly believe that future lies in the developing products that empower people of all generations that seek to improve their own quality of life.
LEARN MORE ABOUT CBD
When we think of our personal health, we usually think of how much we exercise and what we put into our bodies, but we …
As more people are turning to
a natural and holistic way to look after themselves and away from big pharmaceuticals …